If you cast your screen on a Chromecast, the game will have a delay of about 0.2 seconds. We recommend you only play games from the dedicated category 'Chromecast friendly' to have the best experience.
To play with Chromecast you have 2 options, depending on the model of your Chromecast.
Play with PC (older Chromecast models)
If your Chromecast is connected to your TV, grab a PC and open Chrome.
- Click on Chrome's menu button (see image).
- There is an option called "Cast".
- When you select it, it opens a menu where you can select your Chromecast (make sure all devices are on the same WiFi). Then open airconsole.com, click the Start button and connect your phones.
Play directly on TV (newer Chromecast models)
- When you open the Chromecast menu on your TV, you should have the Google Play App Store.
- Open the App Store and search for "AirConsole - Game Hub for TV".
- Once you have downloaded the app, you will open it and a link code will appear to connect your phones.
I love it
Please sign in to leave a comment.