During your gaming session is can happen that you loose connection or have a bad connection.
- Bad connection: a pulsating red overlay is being shown over your profile image in the top bar
- Disconnect: your profile image disappears from the top bar
This can have multiple reasons, but mostly it is because the console device and controller loose internet connection. The following tips can help you to improve your experience:
- Use the same WiFi: Please make sure all players are connected to the same Wifi as your AirConsole console device (computer, tablet or Android TV).
- Close all apps and tabs running in the background.
- Use the App: We also recommend using the AirConsole App on your phone. Make sure all your devices, browsers and apps are always updated to the latest version. If you don’t use the AirConsole app, we recommend using Chrome on your smartphone.
- Don't switch Apps: While playing or waiting until a game is loaded you might want to check on other apps or notifications you receive. Switching apps can cause a disconnect.
- Battery save mode: If your phone is low in battery you might turn on "low battery mode". Disable this setting and plug your phone in.
- Data package: If you are using AirConsole via your phones internet data package you might need to check if it is used.
- Connection Status: With this free website, you can check your PC or phones internet connection: https://www.speedtest.net
If nothing helps, refresh your console by refreshing the browser window or restarting the Android TV App.
Please sign in to leave a comment.