If it happens that the benefits of an AirConsole Hero subscription are not immediately unlocked after purchase, please try the following:
How to find out if AirConsole Hero is unlocked
On the console screen (TV or PC)
- Connect your phone to the AirConsole console device
- After connecting, the ‘AirConsole’ on the top left corner of the screen should change to ‘AirConsole Hero’.
- In addition, your profile photo on the top should have a blue circle around it.
On your phone
- Launch the AirConsole App and open the menu
- On the bottom right it should say “You are an AirConsole Hero” (instead of “Get AirConsole Hero”)
- The profile image of the Hero player should have a blue circle around it.
Fix 1: Restart AirConsole
- Restart the AirConsole App
- Refresh the console device (browser or Android TV App).
- Connect your phone again to your AirConsole console device
Fix 2: Reinstall the AirConsole App on your phone
- Check your subscriptions on your phone. Guides on managing subscriptions can be found in the iOS Subscription Manager, Google Play Store, Amazon App Store or Huawei AppGallery.
- If your subscription is listed in your subscription manager and you still don’t have AirConsole Hero, please try to delete and reinstall the app.
- If this did not fix the issue please contact us using the report form.